Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 
You raised me up....to more than I can be

I have just received a phone call from Lu: while Sally can barely speak--she has requested that Lu pray with her. Her prayer is simple: that God would take her home.

I have just received the following tribute via e-mail from my Great Uncle who is unaware of Sally's situation. I feel compelled to post this very moving and timely tribute at this very moment. http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html

By simply clicking on the link you will understand my sentiment. While we long for Sally's miraculous recovery; her prayer is different right now. She has spent a lifetime lifting those up around her, blessing each person she has loved. At this moment, this beautiful presentation has allowed me to pray, with Sally, that God's will and Sally's will will be in perfect alignment. May He know the desire of her heart and the length of her battle; may he shorten the battle and give her the strength to continue. Or, as we wrestle with Him in prayer, may He take her into his loving arms as she steps from abundant living into eternal life. Please join us in this prayer.

Comments:
The video was so touching and put everything into perspective. I'm praying.
 
I followed Cindy's link here and I wanted to let you know I'm praying too.
 
So very lovely...so perfect to help those of us caring for our aging parents and grandparents to see this time in their lives from their perspective instead of ours...

Thank you for sharing this...

I have been and will be praying for Sally.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?